. E-book $9.95
What You’ll Learn
- See how we got a $25,000 timeshare for just $1, and how you can get deals like this, too! The book includes detailed instructions, and step-by-step case studies that walk you through the process.
- Don’t let them take advantage of you. Timeshare salesmen use high pressure tactics to railroad people into terrible deals that cost way too much. We expose their tricks and show you how to deal with them, bank balance intact.
- Learn to play the game your own way. The salespeople may be snakes, but timeshares do have many great benefits for people in the know. We explain step by step how to buy the bargains on your own terms.
- Understand timeshare types, pros and cons. There are many variations on timeshare plans, and all the twists can be confusing. We explain the differences, and why you want to buy some rather than others.
- Don’t fall for the scams. Unfortunately, there are plenty of timeshare scams in the world. We explain numerous common tricks and scams, and show you how to avoid these costly pitfalls.
- Get all the latest info on this rapidly changing industry. Don’t rely on outdated information. The timeshare landscape is continually changing, and this book gives you the latest tips and techniques.
- Timeshare finances. Between purchase price, annual fees, and other costs along the way, figuring out the financial implications of timeshares is not straightforward. We show you how to calculate the true cost of a timeshare.
- How to research a deal. Find out how to do a thorough due diligence on any timeshare bargain so that you don’t buy a lemon. We walk you through complete case studies, so you can see every step of the process.
- Detailed buyer’s checklist. You need to know exactly what you’re buying, and there are lots of questions to ask before you put your money on the table. Don’t worry – we explain it all, and even give you a comprehensive checklist.
- Insider tips. Learn from a master! Even if it’s your first foray into the world of timeshares, you can get the benefit of insider tips from people who’ve been there, done that.
Table of Contents (abbreviated)
– Timeshare buying winners and losers
– How do you win the game?
2. Timeshare fundamentals
– What is a timeshare?
– Vacationing in a timeshare vs. a hotel
– Types of timeshare ownership
3. How THEY want you to buy a timeshare
– What to expect at a timeshare presentation
– Tactics they may use on you
– Fall for the hard sell? You may have an out
4. How YOU want to buy a timeshare
– Standard path vs. Alternate path
– Where to find timeshare bargains
– How the buying process works
– Success story: Buying for $1
5. Considerations before you buy a timeshare
– Renting a timeshare vs. buying
– What exactly are you buying?
– Which is better – weeks or points?
– How much value will a timeshare hold?
– Maintenance fees, closing costs, etc.
– Calculating the true cost of a timeshare
7. How to research a timeshare bargain
– Doing your due diligence
– Research the property
– Research the deal
– Red flags to avoid like the plague
8. Case studies – Researching timeshare bargains
– Case 1: A week on Maui
– Case 2: Points in a vacation club
9. Putting it all together
– Getting some practice
– What’s your next step?
10. Additional resources
– Timeshare glossary
– Organizations and resources
– Timeshare buyer’s checklist
Get Fabulous Vacations for a Whole Lot Less
Buy the Book – Your choice of formats
- What do you have to gain? This book gives you the inside secrets you need, and can save you thousands of dollars on buying a timeshare!